On our mail server:
- What happens on the server, stays on the server!
- We fully support private end-to-end encryption between individuals using PGP. Our Webmail interface makes it super-easy to setup and get going!
- We do not sell, aggregate, or distribute any customer data, statistics, or metadata. Period.
- It is a pretty bad world out there. We provide a high-quality experience that allows you to avoid money making, metadata-sucking ecosystems!
- Your connection is always secure, whether you’re in the office or a coffee shop.
- We have an A+ rating for transport security.
- We are both HIPAA and PCI/DSS compliant.
- We use only strong ciphers. Do it right, or don’t do it at all.
- We use cloaking to mask your IP address. Details about your WAN IP address are not visible to the recipient(s) of your Emails.
- We utilize a “reactive” firewall to detect and block threats automatically.
- Our servers are protected with DNSSEC, a method of ensuring that a domain’s DNS is secure.
- Our Webmail system uses Content Security Policy (CSP) headers. These provide added protection by telling your browser what content it can and cannot use for the site!
- All mailboxes are encrypted. However, we provide an additional level of encryption for HIPAA and PCI/DSS clients that will thwart access in case of server theft or cloning.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for our website https://i3.net, which does use third party services for the purpose of marketing our service . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (We do not collect credit card data, all payments are through PayPal), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.